Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to My Wanderlust!

Greetings fellow travelers!  Let me welcome you to my brand new travel blog!  I have been travelling all my life... in fact I took my first airplane trip when I was 5 months old!  I've traveled within the United States, gone on 7 cruises, and visited Canada, Spain, and England.  All this before my 30th birthday!

Having such a background in travel and a love of the adventure, naturally I married myself a man with the same enjoyment of sightseeing and adventuring.  As an added plus, he's a pilot! Not of the large airliners, but a private pilot.  We can rent little airplanes that hold about 4 people and go on trips all over the place!  While it's not a fast as a jetliner, and, on long trips, can be much more expensive, it gives us the freedom to take weekend jaunts to places we would otherwise need a long vacation to reach.

So I started this blog to highlight our travels, both near and far, with trips long and short.  I plan to add some pages highlighting different aspects of travel, such as my "picks" for FBO's (for other general aviation users), recommended hotels or bed and breakfasts, or even a list of places I would not recommend.

So join me on my jaunt, and satisfy your wanderlust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment